Twisted Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twisted Reality

Just a place for people to RP, Chat, share music, whatever!

3 posters

Wandering through time...

Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Wandering through time... - Page 4 Empty Re: Wandering through time...

Post  Wolfgurl989 Thu May 21, 2009 4:28 am

Spirit laughed. "Well now we know who not to upset.." SHe said. She left the room. I laughed. "Wow...never seen her do that to anyone, she reallly likes you!" I said to Sazura.
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Fri May 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Sam just stared, blinked a few times, then closed his eyes as he began to think.

"So... does anyone know where the heck we are?" He asked, which drew Vick's attention towards him, then towards the vampire wolf. Vick then stands up and walks toward Sazura and knelt in front of her, looking her in her wolf eyes.

"So... Your a vampire." He states, keeping his eyes focus on her eyes.

Vince felt Rouge at his side and lazily and tiredly wrapped his arm around her, drifting off to sleep... only to be thrown into one of his nightmares that normally comes true.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Sat May 23, 2009 4:08 am

rouge falls asleep into a dreamless sleep.

Sazura looks at vick a bit confussed at his starring, "uh..." she speeks not knowing what he was doing. "i guess so" she answerd him. "why, i guess you exspect me to lurch out at you now and try and suck your blood" she said raising one of her wolfy eyebrows.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Sat May 23, 2009 6:59 am

I sighed. "I meant she's never really talked that much Sam..." I said. I sat down and thought. What were we doing here anyhow? It didn't seem like some of the wierdo's work...and I didn't think a rip in space could occur unless a star supernova'd or someone created it. "Hm..." I thought, I went outisde and looked up to the sky. "No wonder..." I muttered. The stars were all wierd, the big dipper was deformed and even the atmosphere seemed a little steamy. "That's what I thought..." I muttered. We hadn't traveled through space...we had all traveled through time and somehow got to the same exact location...this was millions and millions of years ago..."Then..w-who built the shack?!" I wondered outloud. I looked around and saw a man, looked to be about 70 or 80 somethin, he had a long white beard, thick spectacles, an old ripped white t-shirt, in overalls and hiking boots, along with a spear in his hand, he was carrying what looked to be some prehistoric animal. He stopped and looked at me...
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:54 am

Vick just kept staring into her eyes.

"No... besides, sucking by blood would do nothing... I'm not exactly what you call a normal..." Vick tells Sazura, still staring.

"My blood is mixed with some kind of lava like chemical. It would be like you just had a really spicy taco if you sucked by blood." he tells her.

"You might even die from it... then again I could be wrong. All I know is, I would have no effect no matter how many times you suck my blood." He adds, still staring at her.

"go for it if you wish." He adds.

Vince just remained sleeping, not moving at all, just sleeping.

Sam followed them outside and saw the man as well.

"Hmp... friend of yours?" He asked, partly joking of course.
    Wolfgurl

Post  Wolfgurl Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:53 am

I looked at him. "Really Sam...really?! NO I don't know him!" I said to him. I turnr to the man. "I'm sorry...I'm Alexis...this is Sam...we got lost because a rip occured in space and I was wondering if you culd tell us where we are.." I said. He nodded. "I'm Ives..the sme happened to me a few hundred yeasr ago...time stops here...so I would be a pile of dust but I'm stil 75 and I feel healthier than ever!" he said. my eye brow rasied but I didn;t comment on that. "So time stops...no wonder...you don;t mind us being here do you?!" I asked. "No not at all..." He said. I nodded "Thankyou..." I said. We started waking back towards the shack
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:08 pm

(Were is Bella?... hmmmmm... is she okay I wonder?)
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:10 am

(sorry i was gone for so long, i have been occupide by school and this site http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24166&start=90)

rouge sturred slightly as she began to twitch aggressivly as if being attacked in her dreams. she suddenly screamed wakeing herself up. she sat up and looked around wearingly. her eyes where wide with fear. she sobbed quitly and let herself fall back and huddle into vinces chest as if trying to hide.

Sazura smiled at him cocking her head to the side in amazment and admiration. her curiousity sored as she stared him right back in the eyes. her eyes sparkled like stars. "i couldn't do that to any of you" she said softly. a red streak crossed her eyes and then disappeared. "but it is tempting" she said slowly.
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:46 pm

Upon hearing Rouge shout, Vice's mind suddenly cleared and a map of the entire room jumped into his head. Everything in the room at that moment would appear in his mind, even though his eyes were still closed and it seemed he was still sleeping. He could hear Rouge sob lowly to herself, as well she the expression on her face, though it wasn't a very clear image. Once she rested her hand on his chest he slowly started to wake with a soft groan as if tired. Opning one eye as he looked at her, he stroked her hair as he spoke to her.

"You alright?... you nearly scared me half to death." He tells her.

In the other room, Vick was about to talk but his whole eyes turned into a blueish and black color. He saw exactly what Vince saw in his mind. After that quick moment, Vick's eyes turn to normal as he titled his head to side, showing off hsi neck to Sazura.

"Its really alright. I slightly want this... One, to prove my theory... One should know one's limit. So if something does happen to me OR you, Vince will know and quickly aid whom ever needs it." Vick tells her, almost smiling as if he wanted it to happen. He was right however, he wanted to know what would happen to him OR her.

Sam just listened in. Then, once they started to head back to the cabin, he simply shrugged his shoulders and followed along. He soon stops ad an odd wind started to blow lightly, waving his hair and cloths about as he stood in the odd wind's breeze.

"hmp... I know that wind..." He states to himself, looking towards the sky as he closed his eyes, relaxing yet thinking.

"Yup... thats him alright..." Sam states to himself again.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:30 am

Rouge felt a bit better. "sorry" she sobbed quitly. she looked into a shadow in the corner of the room. she knew there was nothing there yet it scared her.

Sazura let ehr ehad fall down. "b- but what if i kill you?" she asked, the thought crossed her mind and she shudderd. she felt his blood pulse through his neck. it realy was tempting but she held it back. she tilted her head questioningly as his eyes flashed a blue/black color. "what was that?' she asked. her curiousity to know things always got the better of her.
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:46 am

Vince just stroked her hair more, trying to calm her down more it would seem.

"Its alight, I was having a bad dream anyways... I always do." he tells her, slightly annoyed with the fact that he neer has any dreams but only nightmares.

Vick just stared, hearing her say she might kill him didn't change his expression.

"I doubt it." He tells her.

"think of it like this... you'll be doing me a favor." He adds. Suddenly, his eyes shifted towards the room, though his head remained facing her.

"Vince... Something is in that room." He tells his brother through his mind.

"heh, you saw it too huh... Sometimes I forget you can see what I see when I do that... oh well, relax... Its most likely Luzin. he was behind us before we got sent here, remember." He replies back.

"No, its not Luzin... Luzin can't travel through time." Vick tells him.

"Huh... well then... if its not him then, that only leaves..." Vince replies. His eyes open as he looked at the corner Rouge looked at.

"Fangs..." He states, as white sharp teeth shown through the dark corner, along with white eyes. But, Vince just kept stroking Rouge's hair, as if everything was alright.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:05 am

she feels comforted but she eyed the corner. her wolf scences picked up the pressence of something else but she stayed quit.

Sazura looked away. she then turned to him quiclky and jumped athim while in her vamp/wolf form and pushed them to the ground, her fangs in his neck. "please do not take this to heart" she whisperd to him. she felt his blood flow through her fangs. it was warm, to warm. she quickly pulled away and panted as if completly tierd. she felt her head go whoosy and the color fade away from her. her head felt dizzy now and she began to fall into the deep darkness of unconciousness. she felt down and landed on the floor in her human form next to where she had pushed vick to the ground.
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:18 pm

"What do you want Fangs?" Vince asked calmly as a dark figure stepped out with large fangs.

"Oh, nothing. Just looking around is all." he tells Vince with a evil smile.

"Well look somewhere else." Vince tells him. Fangs just nods and dashes through the window without shattering it.

Vick quickly rushed to her side and lifted her up. He held her in his arms and he started to say a chat that would bring her to and wake her up.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:29 pm

(about time)
    Sazura began to feel herself wake up again. she peared up at vick and shook her head. "i knew i shouldn't have" she said softly.

Bella watche din horror. "who was that?" she asked.
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:28 am

Vick shook his head at Sazura.

"Shh, I need you to remain silent." He tells her as he placed his hand over her chest. His hand started to glow as he started to heal her, extracting his blood form her by turning it into a form of spirit energy that can escape her body without harm.

Vince just crested her hair and shook his head.

"You'll meet him later. He is a dark spirit that seems to have follow us when we went though time." Vince tells her.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:51 am

Sazura began to feel her energy return to her. she let a sigh of reliefe escape her jaws and she smiled at him as she turned into her human form. she slowly got up and shook her head. "tommorow lets go explore" she said her curiousity getting the better of her as always.

bella was puzzled but layed her head on vince's chest and closed her eyes. "next time he returns tell him he will ahve a date with my fangs" she said as she began to fall back to sleep again.
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Vick nods with a small smile as he grabbed her hand. He stands up and helps her to her feet.

"Come, there is another room you can rest in. If you want, I can take the couch if you wish to be alone." Vick tells her.

Vince nods as he stroked her hair.

"Sure thing. he isn't that all tough either." vince tells her as he slowly drifts off to sleep.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:02 am

Sazura nods still feeling odd and a bit tierd. "well im going to sleep, goodnight" she said then turned and walked off into the room where she let herself collapse on the bed in wolf/ vamp form and curled up innot a small ball at the end.

bella smiled and laughed silently before falling back to sleep again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:28 am