Twisted Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twisted Reality

Just a place for people to RP, Chat, share music, whatever!

3 posters

Wandering through time...

Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Wandering through time... Empty Wandering through time...

Post  Wolfgurl989 Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:15 pm

An rp for everyone tro get and know eachother's character's..or, if your new to rp, to test out your own characters. Human, sonic, manga, amani, doesn't matter what type of character!

Rules:

-NO godmodding
    -NO being mean to other players (outside of rp, lol, OCC)
    -HAVE fun
    -AND enjoy. Cool

Basically, all of your characters came form different times to one alterante time, they have to find eachother, band together, and find a solution to the time warp. Smile
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Wandering through time... Empty Re: Wandering through time...

Post  lilfate Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:48 pm

I'll join!! here are my characters.

Vick
    Wandering through time... AHeroVickBladen
    Battle form
    Wandering through time... AHeroMechaFlame

Vince
    Wandering through time... AHeroVinceBladen
    Battle form
    Wandering through time... AHeroMechaFire
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:39 pm

(Kewl, u showed me them! I didn;t put a bio sheet did I? ah well lol! My character!)

Name: Alexis
    Appearance: Brown Hair, hazel eyes, wears ripped jeans and a baggy dark blue t-shirt with a brown hoodie!
    Species: Human
    Weapons: Doesn;t have any...does fists count?

(Basically it's me, to see a pic look at a youtube vid I made called Just a Girl, Wolfgurl989!)
    Personality: Talks back alot, has a short temper, very confused! (I am!) and likes to run (ALOT!)
    Pets: A white wolf with blue eyes,
    Wolves personality: Careful, cautious, playful, expressive!
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:55 pm

(Nice! Lets start!! Very Happy)
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:03 pm

(GOT IT! XD)

I walked through the woods, I was having a good time with my wolf whom I had raised from a puppy! SHe looked at me with worried eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked her.(She can talk 2 me k?) "Something's ahead..." She said, she backed up a bit and grabbed my wrist in her teeth and started pulling me back. "Wait...let's look at it.." I siad. I stepped forward. She let go and dove into me. "Wait..NO!" She siad. A flash of black and white happend and I looked around, we were still in a forest...but it wasn;t where we were before... "Spirit...where are we?" I asked her. She shook her head. "I don't know..." She said.
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:02 pm

The twins were walking towards one of their missions, talking to each other when a bright light covered the entire area.

"Ahh! What the heck!?" Vince asked as the light died down. They soon saw two figures, a girl and a wolf up ahead.

"... So much for waiting for our mission to start..." Vince states as he walked with his brother towards the two.

"These woods are different now... I can't put my finger on it, but they are." Vick tells his brother.

"I'm more worried about those two new people that appeared in front of, rather then the plantation of this place." Vince replies.

"Hey, hows it going." Vince adds with a nod towards the two and crossing his arms.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:12 pm

Spirit took one look at him and tackled him. "WHO ARE YOU!?" She growled. "Spirit!" I said. "there not form our time, or place..." She growled to me. I pushed her off. "Sorry...she's more cautious than me..." I said. "I'm Alexis, this is-" 'Spirit.." She said, looking both of them up and down. I shrugged.
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:30 pm

Vick brushed himself off as he stood up.

"That was interesting..." Vince states still with his arms crossed

"So, you two aren't from here then... Actually, I'm not sure where here is." Vick adds as he looked around.

"I don't think this is the same place as we were just in. Maybe its slightly different, time wise." he adds.

"I doubt we're in the same time period anymore either..." Vince tells him as he looked around.

"That isn't what I meant. I think were ever she came form has collided with our time and space..." Vick tells him.

"Anyways, I'm Vick. This is my twin brother, Vince." he adds as he slightly bowed as if saying hi. Vince also greeting them.

"So, you know what happened?" Vince asked, still arms crossed.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:09 am

The arms crossed on both of them was getting unnerving. "No...Spirit and I were in the woods...um...year 1700?" I said. Spirit nodded. She lay down with her head on her paws and closed her eyes. "This is most probrably a merge of all differnet times...Vick and Vince don;t look at all like us..." She said, her eyes still closed. "So...a time warp?" i had imagined them in my sleep...this was wierd. "Yes, exaclty what you said you dreamed about Alexis..." She said, openeing her eyes and looking at me. I nodded. "This is a problem..." I said.
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:25 pm

"Yea it is..." Vince states as he unfolded his arms.

"We were on a very important mission. But, I guess we have been sidetracked and need to figure out how to get back." Vick adds.

"Well, we don't HAVE to get back. I mean, who says its a bad idea that this happened? I mean, so what, our worlds may be different. But maybe this happened for a reason, so why fix it? It isn't really broken after all." Vince suggested.

"Do you know who this may have happened, or maybe know someone who might be able to do this?" Vick asked as he looked way form his brother.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:29 pm

I shook my head no while Spirit nodded. "We do?" I asked her. She nodded. "How about Vince?" SHe asked, I grolwed under my breath the best a human could. "He's a scientists person who doesn;t like anybosy and was put in the wacky shack." I said. Spirit said what it was really called. (Forgot!) "Whatever it was called!" i said laughing, Spirit lolled her tounge out in a dog-laugh.
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:43 pm

"Vince... Oh, how ironic..." Vick states as Vince simply grunts unimpressed.

"So, who is this Vince guy?... Aslo, I still don't think this is a bad idea. I mean, nothing bad has happen so far." Vince tells them.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:47 pm

I crossed my arms, getting mad at Vick. :Wel geez, sorry I bore you!" I yelled at him.

Spirit looked at Vince. "He experiments on any creature he finds, trying to figure out all of these different things, though noone knows how he does it, we don;t know about "computers" Or anything like that, that he goes on about, he keeps saying he;s used one before, what are they?" She mused. "Anyways, he keeps talking about time warps, space,a nd all of this other wierd stuff..." She said.

(They don't know about those things yet!)
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:59 pm

(XD)

Vince and Vick blink a few times before saying anything.

"...This just got worse..." Vince states.

"I thought it wasn't a bad thing, huh?" Vick states, mocking Vince.

"Yea, that was until they mentioned that computers haven't been invented yet... Alright, I changed my mind, this is bad. We're more technology advance then they are..." Vince tells him.

"Well, that means who ever did this isn't from there time period... Unless they used magic... Do you know of magic?" Vick asked them.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:26 pm

Spirit looked at him. "Heck yah! How do you think I talk? Dunno if yu'll beleive this or not, but magic exists in our realm!" She said.
    I nodded. "Um, sorry, technology?" I asked confused.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:50 am

(hi wolf)
    name-rouge
    age-13
    hair color- black with white and blond streaks
    eye color- one light aqua blue and one purple
    clothes-like a supper warrior rouge kind of clothing
    likes-well she changes her mind with what she likes
    dislikes- same as likes
    time period- i don't know
    ability-is wolf that can shape into a girl
    gender-female
    how people react around her- most wolves don't like her, most human males are attracted to her and most female humans are jealous.

i walked around the forest in human form "hay any one hear?" i called out in my bell voice, i looked around again when i herd voices and saw 2 boys and a girl and another wolf, i looked at both the boys they where both cute, i smiled 'finally' i told my self then walked towards them eying the white wolf, i was a rouge and abandon by my pack because i could shape shift "um, hi,my name is rouge" i said greeting them hopping they would except me. i walked into there circle still eying the wolf then looked at the human named Vick and smiled charmingly at him.
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:47 pm

Haring someone call out, the twins changed their focus and looked towards the new comer. Once she arrived they keep her eyes upon until she spoke.

"Hello." Was Vick's reply as she greeted him.

"So, your not as normal as you appear I take it." Vince states as he crossed his arms.

"Cause, lets face it, we meet someone who hangs around a slightly rude white wolf and us two have powers that normal humans shouldn't have. So, Rouge, whats your deal?" Vince asked while crossing his arms.

"He means to ask you, what is your reason for being here. You see, all three of us plus the wolf are not from the same time period. We would like to get to the bottom of this and fix everything." Vick tells her with a slight bow, as if properly greeting her.

"Well, THEY want to fix it. I don't really see a problem with whatever happen. We've yet to encounter a bad reaction to all this. In fact, looking at your beauty, I've only seen good things so far." Vince adds with a smirk.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:41 am

"hi" she said again smiling at him. she looked a vince, he seemed to be the less gentle man like one. "this si the time i was born in" she said. when vince said she blushed and smiled "thanks" she said looking at the ground. "what is your names?" she asked still nlushing.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:19 am

Spirit rolled her eyes. "SLightly rude eh? I guess I've heard worse..." She said laying down.
    "Ok...yeah, she has..." I said laughing.

"Who are you?" I asked rouge.
    "Her name is Rouge..." Spirit said. I glared at her. "I think she could have said that for herself thankyou..." I said. Spirit shrugged and closed her eyes.
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:06 pm

"My name is Vick, and this is my twin brother Vince." Vick tells Rouge.

"My my, look at you blush." Vince adds with a smirk and leaning in towards her, knowing she'll only blush more, well that was his plane anyways.

"Anyways, why don't we actually get something done around here." He adds standing up right and looking around.

"What is there to do exactly? We don't know the cause of all this, nor the person behind it. I say we venture onward until we discover something." Vick suggested as he too began looking around.

"Sounds good, what ever get us away from just standing here doing nothing I guess." Vince replies with a nod.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:38 pm

she looked at the wolf and growled deep inside her self, glaring angryly at spirit.

rouge blushed even worse when vince leened closer to her. "yeah we should keep moving and find shelte befor night fall, it gets extremly cold out hear" she informed them watching vick.
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Hearing that she was cold, Vince wrapped his arm around her and smirked.

"Don't be shy now, keeping you warm is not a problem for me." he tells her with a smile. Vick just ignored vince's flirtatiousness and began to lead the group to find shelter.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:41 pm

he look up and mile at him. he felt her interet say from vick to vince. "thank" he aid miling up at him happily. she snuggled up cloe to him.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:09 am

Spirit trotted after Vince and Vick. I ran beside her.

I ran up to Vick. "So how exaclty are we going to get out of here?" I asked.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:55 am

rougr looked back at the wolf. she felt her temper boil and quickly looked back at vince. "so when you said mission erlier, what type of mission?" she asked smiling at him as they walked.
    (oh and in my last post my s key wasnt working so the spelling mistakes would have been becausse of that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:19 am