Twisted Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twisted Reality

Just a place for people to RP, Chat, share music, whatever!

3 posters

Wandering through time...

Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Wandering through time... - Page 3 Empty Re: Wandering through time...

Post  Wolfgurl989 Sun May 03, 2009 7:01 pm

"Why do you need to know!" Spirit muttered under her breath. "Spirit..quit!" I said from between my teeth. She growled and turned human. "fine..." She said and walked away. I tapped her shoulder. "What!?" She growled. I handed her a shirt and some pants, luckily I had held a blanket up that I always carried around for when we transformed. "Oh yeah..." SHe muttered. I loked at Rouge. "We just walked in here and waited for you...what happened whle you were gone?" I asked her politly setting down on the floor.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Mon May 04, 2009 12:26 am

rogou laughed at spitit, "omg you guys need to get changed when you a re in human form, it happens ordermaticle for me" i laughed pointing my finger at spirit. i looked a aliz and smiled. at least she is being nice. "not much" i shrugged as i tryed to keep a straight face.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Mon May 04, 2009 5:18 am

Spirit growlwd through her teeth. "You want to keep laughing or do you want to shut uP!?" SHe asked coldly. "Don't ok?" I asked her. She didn;t look at me. "Not much? What about Hail and...crap forgot the other's name but what about them?" I asked.
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Wed May 06, 2009 8:05 am

The three boys were stunned by Spirit's transformation, seeing as she wasn't wearing anything until she was provided with something to slip on. Once Sam heard the Hail and Snow mentioned he snapped out of it.

"They're fine... Scouting about and keeping this place safe." Sam tells them. Vince was still focused on Spirit and didn't take his eyes off her.

"We leave tomorrow morning in search of the source of this little mess." Vick tells them, snapping out of it as well.

"Sure..." Vince finally states then looks at Rouge and winks at her.

"Glad you could join us." He adds, following his wink.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Wed May 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Spirit glared at Sam. "Quit staring pervert..." She said. I sighed. "I don't know really... should we be...where exaclty are we going?" I asked.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Thu May 07, 2009 1:00 am

smiles up at him and quickly clings to his side, "im staying right here" she said wincking back to him. she smiled widly.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Thu May 07, 2009 4:56 am

I laughed a bit at this. Spirit rolled her eyes and turned to a wolf again. "Yeah? Which one do you like Rouge? Cause it seems there both goin g to screw you!" I glared at her. "Will you shut up for once!?" I asked her. "No.." SHe replied lying down. -SHUT UP NOW!- I thought to her. She growled and laid her head on her paws.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Fri May 08, 2009 6:36 pm

rouge ignored her, and stillclinged to vince.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Sat May 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Spirit rolled her eyes, I giggled. "We might need to leave them alone..." I said giggling a bit.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Mon May 11, 2009 1:37 am

rouge's head quickly flicked over towards alix. she growled lowly at her. but the growl wasnt aggresive more playful.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Mon May 11, 2009 5:25 am

I laughed a bit harder. "yeah...that's all he's going to hear in the dark tonight!" I snickered as playfully as the growl had been.
    (It's Alexis, not Alix! XD )
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Mon May 11, 2009 11:53 pm

(i know its just i write alix because it is easyer to remember... thats all. your names cool. my real name is Sybinta. oh and we should wait for lilfate to come on before we post again)
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Tue May 12, 2009 4:44 pm

(sorry... again... Sad )

Vince just grinned the whole time as the girls talked.

"Heh, well. I know I'll be safe tonight." Vince states with a grin as he wrapped his arm around Rouge. Vick just ignored his comment.

"Well, miss spirit, I only looked because you magically turned into a human not wearing cloths... I never told you do present yourself to us in such a manner... Thus, I have free rain to look... besides, you didn't seem to mind anyways." He tells her, leaning up against the wall as his two wolf companions entered in and lay down in front of him.

Vick just looked out side, wondering what could have caused all this, and why.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Wed May 13, 2009 3:52 am

(YAY! you are back *hugs*)

rouge smiles and leans in on him as he puts his arm around her.

Sazura a huge vampire/wolf rushed through the forest, where am i she thought as she rushed through it. she was huge over 6 hands high and had a pure black coat. she had huge fangs that hung over her lip but her eyes where kind. she had the most beutiful eyes, they where a dark blood red but they where beutiful. she spotted smoke comming from a chimmney and followed it. once she reached the door she changed into her human form. she wore normal clothes, quit classy though. she neterd the room and smiled. "hi, im Sazura" she greeted them with a curtsey. she flettend out her skirt and smiled again. she had a kind, loving, shy spirit.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Wed May 13, 2009 4:47 am

Spirit growled a bit and glared at him. "My privacy is my own...next time you do that I will PERSONALLY rip your eyes out and shove them down your thraot!" She said. I sighed. "SO what are we ging to do now?" I asked.
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Sat May 16, 2009 11:48 pm

Having seen the new person arrive, Vick and Vince only blinked a few times as Sam just yawned.

"Well, the more the merrier... I guess..." Sam states, signaling Snow and Hail to calm down and remain laying at his feet. As well, ignoring Spirit's yelling at him.

"Like I said before, we've only seen good things come our way, why even bother trying to 'fix' this situation if nothing is really wrong here?" vice asked, pulling Rouge closer to him as he spoke, hinting that if they did 'fix' this problem then he wouldn't be able to see her again. He didn't want that of course.

"We haven't explored enough to state if what has happened is indeed for a good cause or not... For now, lets just rest here and awake tomorrow morning. After we eat, we will explore this land and see what the real outcome of this all is." Vick tells them, then he set his eyes upon Sazura.

"Hello Sazura, you are welcomed to stay with us if you please... we only ask that you help us in the long wrong, if indeed we even need help at all, from what Vince says. I am Vick, and this is my twin brother Vince. The rest can introduce them selves." He adds with a nod of saying hello.

"The names Sam... These two at my feet, they are Snow and Hail. Hail is the hyper and out going one, while Snow is the shy yet defense one." Sam tells the new comer.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Sun May 17, 2009 2:55 am

rouge smiled at vince then looked at sazura, "hi im rouge" she introduced herself before looking back up at vince.

Sazura looed over at them all and smiled, "thank you, you are very kind" she told vick she smiled softly walking in and sitting down on the floor. her long fangs where just visable.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Sun May 17, 2009 7:13 am

"Hey there! I'm the hothead Spirit..." Spirit said. "And I'm Alexis...nice to meet you!" I said smiling at her, Spirit didn;t seem to mind her at all...which was VERY good!
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Sun May 17, 2009 11:17 pm

Vick focused back on the newcomer once everyone made their own little intros to her.

"So, were you transported here like us three here, or were you already here like Alexis and Spirit?" Vick asked. Vince just held onto Rouge and smiled. He then yawns and stretches his arms a bit.

"Yeah, I think I'll settle in for a quick nap... wanna keep me save beautiful?" He asked Rouge, smiling with a sweet and cool like smile. Vick just rolled his eyes and waited for a reply.

"So... Miss Spirit... How did you end up with Alexis over here?" Sam asked, leaning against the wall
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Mon May 18, 2009 12:21 am

rouge looked at vince a bit embarresed.

Sazura smiled at spirit happy to see her taking a liking to her. she then turned to vick "not sure" she said. "and what does transport mean?" she asked for the word had not been created then in her time.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Tue May 19, 2009 4:33 am

Spirit looked at Sam. "Well...I was first this magician's wolf...kinda liked to experiment with wizardry stuff...he cast a spell that let me talk like this and turn human....but after a while he made life a bit hard fr me as the "talking wolf" So I ran away...I ran straight into Alexis here!" She said. I nodded. "She seemed hungry and not like a normal wolf...so i gave her some of the meat I had hunted..." I said. "We stayed friends ever since...-" Spirit leaned close to Sam and lowered her voice. "-And it's not like Alexis could take care of herself very good or anything like that!" SJe said laughing.
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Tue May 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Vince just winked at her then turned towards the room and slipped in.

"Coming?" He teased, winking again as he entered to room. He looked at the bed and smiles.

"Well, its not like my advance sleeping station but, it'll do I suppose..." He tells himself, then jumps onto the bed and lands on his back, looking at the fan above him. It wasn't long his eyes felt heavy with sleep, yawning a tired yawn.

Vick only blinked a few times. He had forgotten that they weren't in their normal advance world anymore.

"Never mind it. Sorry to confuse you." He tells her as he looked out the window.

"I see... interesting... and I thought Snow and Hail were the only ones that can turn into something else then a wolf... For one, these two are not only my companions, but they turn into weapons which I use for fighting... Pretty handy they are... I've also managed to have them turn into humans like me. It makes a good sneak attack at times... but, in order to see their human forms, you'll have to either ask them, or fight them... Its really not up to me, they sometimes do as they please, which doesn't bother me none of course." Sam explains, crossing his arms.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Wed May 20, 2009 12:48 am

Rouge didn't no what to do, she was kinda tierd so she followed him and layed down next to him snuggling into his side.

Sazura looked as they mentiond about changing. "this ain't my true form" she said changing into her propare form. she changed into a huge wolf that resembled a vampire.
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Wed May 20, 2009 4:29 am

Spirit smirked. "Nice!" She said. She changed back into he wolf form.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Thu May 21, 2009 2:50 am

she smiled at spirit,happy she didn't mind or wasn't scared of her. Sazura's huge vampire fangs where in full view now and her long sharp claws where digging into the floor.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:06 am