Twisted Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twisted Reality

Just a place for people to RP, Chat, share music, whatever!

3 posters

Lio the Lion

lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Lio the Lion Empty Lio the Lion

Post  lilfate Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:09 pm

Here is my main character Lio. I added somethings, changed some stuff, filled in empty spots, made him less god-modeish as I had him before, and his attitude as well. Also, I'm looking to revamp him some how. I tried making him on the sonic maker from deviant art but, it just didn't work out. I'll see what I can do I guess.

General

Name: Lio

Species: Lion

Birth Place: In his tribe's medical hut

Birth date: November 8

Family:
    - Two brothers, Ress and Shi
    - Evil father, Tac
    - Mother is dead.

Appearance:
    Lio the Lion Lio-2

Personality

Attitude:
    - Best Quality: Doesn't give up no matter what
    - Worst Flaw: Stubborn
    - Habits: Clawing things for no reason or when board
    - Disabilities: Anger control and swimming
    - Most at ease when: With his brothers, hearing the sound of the wind.
    - Ill at ease when: Enraged and in fear of losing something of value.
    - Introvert or extrovert: Depends on what he's doing at the moment and whom he is with.
    - Drives and motivations: His dead mother, and he's happy go lucky brother
    - Extremely skilled at: Dodging, speed, and being enraged(learned to control his rage)
    - Extremely unskilled at: Swimming.

Peculiarities:
    - One Regret: Banishing his brothers and unleashing the lion gems power upon his old tribe.
    - One Accomplishment: Killed his evil father. rid of the lion gem nose
    - Darkest secret: Killed Ti's(his cousin) father and causing the two tribes to fight leading to a war which many died in.
    - Most prized possession: His mothers tie which he wares under is main.
    - Other: Rarely jokes, means business all the time. Thinks love is a waste of time, until he meets Moka, a female monkey. but later finds out he can't love and is apart of his fathers curse.

Character:
    - Dislikes: Lazy, self centered people.
    - Favorite color: Yellow and gold
    - Food: loves meat, hates fish and anything green.

Fighting Status

Skills:
    - Claw Strikes: He is very good with hand to hand combat. He uses his claws as a means of weaponry to block and hold off any type of blade by charging with Lion Claw energy.
    - Laser Attack: He is very quick, though as as quick as Sonic. He can however, preform a homing attack like Sonic but its much different. He takes all the energy with him and charges his body with it. Once he is running he can quickly burst forward like a beam of energy or laser and strike his foe. The longer he runs and the faster he runs, the greater the attack becomes. This technique also allows him to fit in small places.
    - Flash Kick: By charging his shoes he can wrap them in Lion Claw energy and preform a flash kick which can be used as a quick shield and block off projectiles; it can also be used as a form of ray attack.
    - He can use the power of the Lion Gems to make him stronger or simply just draw energy from it. If he is too use a Lion Gem, he can't control what power he will gain form it. Each Lion Gem is different and each one has different powers hidden with in them.

Equipment: The only form of weapons Lio has if his claws, as well as his wrist and ankle bands he wears to channel his Lion Claw energy.

Strengths:
    - He is good with fighting up close, giving him the chance to use his claws and feet. He uses his wrist and ankle bands to give him more power when striking.
    - He may not use a sword of any kind, but he sure can block one off. Instead of being weighed down by having to swing metal he much quicker then the sword swinging foe since he uses his claws as his weapons
    - His fighting style is mostly on attacking first and landing a hit. With his fury and speed his attacks are not only quick but they can be powerful because of his speed.

Weaknesses:
    - Fighting up close is not always the way too go. Against long range opponents he can have some trouble. Even though he can send off projectiles with his flash kick, that only wont do the trick.
    - Because he doesn't use any weapons he can become endanger because his only weapons are his claws. If his claws are tied up in blocking he can't really do much attacking.
    - Though he mostly attacks, he tends to forget to defend or sometimes doesn't have the time to. Sure he is quick, you can attack and defend at the same time, leaving him open for an attack some times.

Story

Lio was born into a tribe that had rules and all sorts of problems. Of course, his father wanted to be king of the tribe. They called this leader the Lion Claw, which was the name of the tribe. when he was a cub paw his father started to lose his temper with the leaders of there tribe for not making him lion claw sooner then he wanted, and hearing that his brother might be the next lion claw, he rushed to his son(lio). when Lio was older he was fueled with his fathers hate and lust for power.

Lio then heard of Ti's father being closer to becoming lion claw then his father was. So, lio killed Ti's father in rage and no one knew of this. not even lio's brothers or father. as lio grows more, so does his hate, but not towards just the tribe but now towards his father for disowning his brothers. lio did want to become lion claw, but not for the reason his father had in mind.

As time pasted lio had to out cast his brothers in order to save them from being killed. he then got word of his father killing his mother. lio lost all feelings and turned ever thing he heard and knew into rage. he unleashed the power of the lion gem and caused a massive destruction in his tribe which became two tribes that started a war between each other.

Still enrage he terrorized both tribes, killing tribal members on both sides and was called the Feared Fang from then on. he finely fled from it all and went to search for his brothers. he soon got word that eggman built a base around his old tribe area and went back for the lion crown and the rest of the lion gems.

When he traveled back there he met his two brothers and obtained the lion gems and lion crown. a wrap opened out of no where and sent them to station square. While there, lio and his brothers kept on getting the lion gems and chaos emeralds mixed up. His father was also there and working for eggman, creating clones of himself and T-Bots, which were robots with all of Tac's(lio's father) powers and moves.

Soon the lion gems and the chaos emeralds created a bad reaction when they touched, creating several creations by the name of Nova, Blitz, Element, and Cosmic. Lio had to team up with sonic and all his friends in order to stop Tac and eggman as well as theses new creatures, and also find the lion crown before they do. Eggman had made a clone of sonic and Tac called Tanic. but before that, he made one of sonic and Lio, being that lio was stronger then his father. that clone was called Linic.

Eggman made two more version using shadows DNA instead of sonics, but rouge tempered with them and made them both female, Taydow and Lindow. all four clones battled against the four creatures with sonic, lio, and the others but lost. Linic then used all his power to send they away, teleaporting them somewhere. It was unclear on where they went because Linic died as soon it was done, which means they could of gone into the future, past, or even in another galaxy.

In the proses of all this, Lio kills his father, but after all of this happened, he meets his father once again. His father is indeed dead, but severing on a ship called the Wind Razor. The owner of this ship is Captain Hex. Lio then seeks to free his undead father by any means. He then bumps into three thieves who help him and his brothers, the thieves names are Kirro, Kachi, and Yazco. His brothers and the thieves make a plan and set out and save their loved ones.

They soon come across a dark lord named Nightmare and his brother Torment, along with their army of Darkleers. After freeing their loved ones from Davey Jones and Hex, they now face Nightmare, who declared that he has the power to truly free their loved ones. Lio was told to seek out a powerful jewel that will bring Nightmare and his army upon the earth world and Lio may be king of it. After tricking Nightmare Lio barely escapes and is saved by Captain Hex and his crew.

Afterward, Lio meets Silver who tells them about a dark future run by Nightmare. Lio is forced to help Silver but encounters four ghosts named, Ghost, Sith, Spark, and Regge. After dealing with the four ghosts with the help of two new creations named Plasma and Storm, formed by a lion gem and a chaos emerald, they decide to aid Lio and finally put an end to Nightmare and Torment for good. towards the end of this, Nova, Blitz, Cosmic, and Element appear once more. The final battle is won thanks to the four ghost along with Plasma and Storm, but Lio's life ended along with the great battle.

Lio awakes in the after life, and meets three spirits who are known as soul reapers. Their names are Kane, Ein, and Hensa. He trains in their arts of fighting, obtains a sword, and sets off on another adventure in the after life, trying to reach his alive brothers. After running for a long while he meets an echidna who helps him with some trouble. In return, Lio helps this echidna out and actually saves his families life. After this little adventure ends Lio was granted a wish to return back to life and see his brothers once more. The only thing is, he'll have little to no memory of what happened in the after life and all his brave actions. He agrees to go through with it and soon returns to his two brothers, as if he had never died.

Now, the trio seek out to find all of their Lion Gems scattered around. There are countless of lion gems waiting to be found, and who knows what powers they hold and where they may find them.
    bella
    bella

Lio the Lion Empty Re: Lio the Lion

Post  bella Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:49 am

good character sheet thing Very Happy
    Wolfgurl989
    Wolfgurl989
    Admin

Post  Wolfgurl989 Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:20 am

wohoh! Dude, that's alot of typing! Good character though!
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:00 pm

how many charcaters do you have?
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Too many to count really XD

Well, I got the sheet from two sources and kinda combined them together really. But yea, I'll think about posting my others ones... Not all of them are furys either.
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:46 pm

yeah i have lots as well. but i have my faves. hich are karin, silver, rogue, rouge and skarpaw. but my fave of them all is rouge
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:49 pm

I really don't have favs... I mean, I do, but its only for a short time, or I just recently made them XD But, I do have sub characters and main characters. I tend to use my main characters more, which I'm slowly starting to break out of. I also have each and everyone of my characters connecting to another some how... Well, almost all of them. Very Happy
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:51 pm

cool. i create new ones alot but i have my well known ones.
    lilfate
    lilfate
    Admin

Post  lilfate Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:56 pm

I see. I can't wait to meet them all! Wink
    bella
    bella

Post  bella Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:56 pm

yeah

Sponsored content